Meet Our Leadership Team
Co-founder, Executive Director & Board Chair
Vanessa is a regulated utility industry transformation evangelist who builds fresh strategies and methodologies for:
- Collaborating with utilities to understand their unique needs;
- Creating problem-solving forums where utility professionals can meet with each other and solution providers with compelling offerings; and
- Commissioning, creating, co-creating, crowdsourcing, and disseminating thought-leadership content.
She co-founded the Utility 2030 Collaborative as a sister company of Appos Advisors, a go-to-market firm for technology vendors that she founded and leads. At Appos, she helps client companies resonate with utilities by developing and refining go-to-market approaches, marketing, and sales strategies, and assets.
Vanessa also serves as the executive director of the Utility 2030 Collaborative. She is deeply committed to building and supporting a “for utilities, by utilities organization” with the largest database (blueprint) of crowdsourced and co-created utility transformation resources.
COO & Advisory Committee Chair
Christina is a successful and dedicated utility and energy leader who develops:
- Operations strategies and processes that align people, processes, and deliverables;
- Marketing and sales strategies and assets; and
- Successful programs and events.
She serves as the COO of the Utility 2030 Collaborative and Chairperson of our Advisory Committee. Moreover, she is a partner and advisor at Appos Advisors, a go-to-market firm for B2B companies in regulated industries. Appos is the sister company of the Utility 2030 Collaborative.
Christina is also a Board Member for Energy Marketing Conferences, an event company that attracts more than 600 deregulated energy professionals and vendor sponsors.
She was a ground floor evangelist for the Utility 2030 Collaborative and has been committed to building its’ membership and programs for long-term success since it was founded.