Focus Group: Listening & Learning – How To Build An Effective Voice of the Customer Program
Abstract – By signing up for this focus group, you will receive relevant invitations and communications so you can participate at your own pace. Need to miss a session? No problem; all meetings will be recorded.
Not long ago we called them ratepayers. Now we call them customers. Customers who judge your utility based upon their experiences with the likes of Amazon, Uber, and Netflix. Is feedback from customers a critical input into delivering a better customer experience? Are there times when it is ok not to listen but try to lead? Could negative feedback, criticism, and complaints really be more valuable than a pat on the back?
- Discuss with other utilities Voice of the Customer programs and what has worked and what hasn’t.
- Hear from experts about the different ways in which customer feedback can be effectively solicited and analyzed.
- Understand the differences between measuring customer satisfaction and actively seeking constructive criticism.
- Hear how other utilities are combining customer communications, interactions, and sentiment to prioritize and accelerate their digital journey.
- Debate whether teams it is more important to lead than listen.
Solution Provider Supporters: