CX Incubator Meeting
“Incubators is a set of people, usually coming from multiple teams or disciplines, to “incubate” disruptive ideas with the hope of building out a framework or model for a company or industry.”
APPROACH: Bring a rich network of utility professionals responsible for any aspect of CX across the meter-to-cash value chain into conversations to develop CX Playbook through:
- Priorities. Identify the utility CX utopia of 2030
- Sessions. Lead a series of interactive sessions and meetings on key topics of exploration Identified by the working group.
- Research & Content. Identify, through surveys, a series of CX issues that are most important to members and develop content outlining actionable solutions (maturity models, case studies, benchmarking reports, whitepapers)
- Awards. Gather award submissions for best-in-class projects.
Why Should You Participate?
- Network with your industry peers to find solutions in a world where live events are on hold
- Have a voice in developing an industry-wide CX playbook to ensure its relevant to the utility industry
- Facilitate successful customer experience transformation that is driven from the top
- Understand your future customers and how to cater to their needs
- Receive data to anticipate upcoming trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Find solutions and solution providers in the absence of in-person events
- Inquire on the capabilities required to develop a customer-centric mindset and build best-in-class customer-experience