Who We Are
We are a “by utilities, for utilities” community of professionals building a blueprint for the customer-centric utility of the future. With utility executive oversight, this includes creating four online playbooks chalked full of resources—developed through a hybrid of crowdsourcing and co-creation models—to help regulated utility companies reach their transformation goals. Since one size doesn’t fit all, our blueprint enables members to compare different solutions and find the best fit for their organizations.
Our playbook topics, selected by our utility executive Board of Directors, include CX, Products & Services, Workforce Development, and Infrastructure Modernization as they relate to customer-centricity.
Who We Represent
Our membership body includes professionals from electricity, gas, water, and wastewater investor-owned utilities, municipalities, cooperatives. Members also include vendors and industry partners who are best positioned to help utilities reach their customer-centricity goals.
Utility Member Benefits
- Leadership roles (board, advisory committee, focus groups, and speaking roles)
- Ability to influence direction of research and receive final results
- Ability to commission resources for online blueprint
- Access to all resources within online blueprint
- Career coaching and support to avoid getting “transformed out of a job”
Become a Member – It’s Easy
Become a member, at no cost through the end of 2021, by completing a short form. You can cancel at any time.
Request a prospectus to explore Platinum, Gold, or Silver membership packages.